Over $75 billion is lost annually due to the high cost of grief in the workplace.
As a business owner, you may be aware that a client or an employee is grieving but are unsure of how to maintain productivity while offering a supportive environment.
Grief Sensitivity workshops offer companies and business owners the strategies and structures needed to communicate with clients and employees who are experiencing grief. Grief Sensitivity workshops can provide:
- Training on how to best interact with a griever
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Education on myths surrounding grief
- Systems to prevent loss of revenue
- Resources for dealing with future loss
- Balance of workflow among employees
- Reduction of absenteeism
- Approaches to offering empathy
- Employee and client retention
- Increased productivity
- Methods to boost employee morale
We will create an individualized training program that specifically addresses your company’s needs to ensure a resilient and effective workplace. Our dynamic workshops teach your team how to best handle grief at work and provide insight on how to offer emotional and logistical support to colleagues and clients. The workshops are modified to fit your schedule and are customized according to your specific situation.
When your employees feel cared for, they are likely to be more committed at work. Providing your employees with compassion, understanding and emotional support during times of loss can have a dramatic impact on your business’s success.